http://www.outlet-center-info.de Logo 20 Sale Leaderboard
Outletcenter





Navigation


Werbung
Billigflieger TicketsIhr Infoportal für Billigflieger und Tickets. Für alle Infos klicken Sie hier: Billige Flüge
GutscheineJetzt mit getesteten Gutscheinen und Coupons bis zu 50% sparen: Gutscheinportal
  1. Basisinfos
  2. 16 Erfahrungsberichte
  3. Forum | 517 Threads

Forum: Outletcenter | G-Star Outlet Kronberg




» Einladung

Gepostet von: Susann Wawrczeck am 02.06.2015
Bitte schicken sie mir eine Einladung an die e-mail Adresse Susiwa80@gmx.de oder an
Susann Wawrczeck
Am Silberberg 28a
63450 Hanau
Fon 0162/8255639
Vielen herzlichen Dank für Ihre Mühe
Susann Wawrczeck
Beantwortet von: Necta am 28.07.2015

, but it isn't "natural".Sorry if I sound preachy - I'm relaly just mad! 90% of the mothers I know of (including myself) experienced this same thing...and I wonder if the other 10% aren't lying... Why does it have to be so HARD?As I said elsewhere, I have five children (with another on the way). The first two babies were the hardest - no question - and then it got so much easier. Now I actually look forward to the newborn phase like a honeymoon. But then, my sister has four and she says the fun still doesn't start for her until they can coo and smile!Have you found any blogs you can relate to? I don't read many, but Calah Alexander at Barefoot & Pregnant just had a baby. And Momastery is always very honest about the emotional ups and downs of motherhood. Grace Patton at Camp Patton and Jennifer Fulwiler at Conversion Diary also come to mind.Keep it up - it's all worth it, and you're doing a good job!

Jetzt beantworten!

Bitte sehen Sie in unserem Forum von Beleidigungen, Beschimpfungen, etc. ab. Binden Sie ferner bitte keine Bilder an denen Sie keine Urheberrechte halten. Eine Beteiligung an der Diskussion ist ohne Registrierung möglich!

Ihr Name:
Ihr Beitrag:


Aktuelles
 
Intern
 
Extern
 
Partner